Jensten Underwriting’s Liability Per Capita scheme covers a wide range of occupations, including general tradesmen and professional occupations.
Our scheme offers cover for public and product liability of up to £5,000,000 and employers’ liability of up to £10,000,000 for a large number of trades. Additional covers include tools, goods in transit, contract works, hired in plant and own plant.
Who the product is suitable for:
- Businesses with up to 15 manual persons
- Start-ups where the business owner has experience in the relevant trade
- Businesses who need just the liability risks covered as well as those who require additional covers such as tools
Features & Benefits:
- Standard employers’ liability limit of indemnity of £10,000,000
- Public and products liability limits of indemnity starting at £1,000,000
- Heat and height work cover available
- Wide range of acceptable trades
Who the product is not suitable for?
- Policyholders who are not domiciled in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- Risks not domiciled in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- Businesses with more than 15 manual persons
- Risks that require material damage cover
Why Choose Our Per Capita Liability Product?
Our Per Capita Liability offering is unique in the marketplace, with additional covers available, including goods in transit, liability, material damage, BI, PI and contractors all risks, so you can build the product around your customer’s requirements. For more information on our Business Complete product range, visit the Business Complete page.