Covering landowners for all sums that they are legally liable to pay as damages, including claimants’ costs and expenses in respect of:
- Accidental injury to any person
- Accidental physical loss of or physical damage to property
- Obstruction, trespass, nuisance or interference with any right of way, air, light or water or other easement
Who is it for?
- Private Roads
- Residents Associations
- Land used for car parks
- Land with private garages on
- Property Owners – subject to the conditions in relation to unoccupied properties being met
- Land with play equipment situated on – subject to regular checks of the equipment
- Land used for grazing – excluding damage caused by straying animals and excluding horses
- Land secured by electric gates – subject to the gates having been professionally installed and maintained
Please note that if the land is being developed this policy does not provide any indemnity or benefit for any legal liability, directly or indirectly resulting from or in consequence of any demolition, building, or construction works being undertaken on or around the Insured area of land as this responsibility lies with the contractor.
These rates are for land up to 5 acres
|Public Liability Limit of indemnity*||Rate including IPT and our £25.00 fee|
*Please note that the above Limits of Indemnity are in the aggregate and not any one claim.