Jensten Underwriting is giving our fleet brokers the chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher every week. For your chance to win, simply request a fleet insurance quote between now and 19th January 2024 and every week, one lucky broker will win a £50 Amazon voucher.
Get a Quote
Why Get A Fleet Insurance Quote From Jensten Underwriting
We offer competitive rates and a fast turnaround. Fleet rated and NCD rated are catered for. We will help you to achieve quicker quotes using our extensive panel of insurers, so no need to shop around – saving you time and resources.
- Variable excesses
- Better client service
- Optional driver restrictions
- Access to a panel of insurers
- Statement of Fact transactions
Plus, Jensten Underwriting offers flexible fleet cover including:
- Own goods – minimum 3 vehicles
- Haulage – minimum 3 vehicles
- Fleet rated and NCD rated risks accommodated
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary. Each quote received by Jensten Underwriting will automatically be entered into the draw. Please inform us by email if you want to opt out.
- Quotes received between 19/12/2023 and 19/01/2024 will be entered into the draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random the week of 22/01/2023 and the winners notified by email.
- The winners will receive a £50 Amazon voucher. There is no cash prize alternative. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize if necessary.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner agrees to take part in post-event publicity on Jensten Underwriting’s LinkedIn account and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The promoter is Jensten Group Limited: Coversure House, Vantage Park, Washingley Road, Huntingdon, PE29 6SR.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering this competition, you confirm that you are permitted by your company’s policies to receive prizes of this value.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED